William Reed Business Media’s publication FoodProductionDaily-USA is looking for a senior correspondent to contribute to its ongoing growth and success.
If you can dig out exclusive news stories on aseptic technology, produce in-depth features on OEE, chair a live online forum full of food & beverage entrepreneurs and interview an R&D expert on camera, this is the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career.
We’re looking for a talented, tenacious journalist to write about one of the most exciting, innovative, and politically charged, industries in the US.
With excellent prospects, a competitive salary, and lots of travel, this varied and exciting role would suit a dynamic and ambitious journalist with at least two years’ experience of writing news or features for the business or consumer press.
The successful candidate will be expected to make a significant contribution to our websites across multiple media platforms, through rapidly building up and developing contacts in the sector.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Two to five years of experience as a business journalist in the food sector, or a food scientist.
- The commitment to meet our demanding daily deadlines.
- The ability to come up with original content ideas, and the contacts book to make the articles happen.
- Someone capable of working across multiple media platforms – from text to video and social media.
- Someone who can find the news angle - fast - in an earnings report, court case, or complex piece of food labeling legislation.
- Someone as comfortable interviewing the CEO of a start-up snacks company to the regulatory affairs boss of a leading CPG company.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team and contribute to the ongoing success of FoodProductionDaily-USA please send a cover letter, your resume, and examples of your work to Jenny Eagle at email@example.com