After earning certification as a B Corporation (B Corp) in late 2022, the GoodSAM team focused on continuing to grow its retail presence, innovating new products to continue to make sustainable snacking delicious and accessible, and expanding key partnerships.
“Since GoodSAM’s inception, our team has been wholly dedicated to disrupting the traditional food system in new, sustainable and delicious ways by creating truly mutually beneficial partnerships with our farmers, participating in transparent and intentional partnerships and always working toward making a positive impact around the world,” said GoodSAM Founder & CEO, Heather K Terry. “Our team at GoodSAM continues to make waves in the sustainable food space and open up broader conversations about the importance of regenerative agriculture and transparent supply chain practices. We’re looking forward to expanding our reach and creating even more delicious, sustainable snacks throughout this year.”
GoodSAM’s 2023 highlights year-to-date include:
- Industry Accolades: On a mission to upend the food industry, GoodSAM was recognised by multiple leaders with awards and accolades.
- Anthem Awards: GoodSAM was named the Bronze winner in Sustainability, Environment, & Climate business strategy for product, innovation, or services in the 2nd annual Anthem Awards.
- Mindful Awards: GoodSAM’s product line was named Regenerative Product of the Year for the brand’s dedication to sustainability and responsible sourcing.
- Inc's 2023 Female Founders 200: GoodSAM CEO & Founder Heather K Terry was named on this list of the definitive recognition of inspiring, trail-blazing women founders helping reshape America.
- Expanded Partnerships & Retail Visibility: Consistently exploring new ways to work with allies, GoodSAM continued to expand its retail presence with expanded offerings in natural retailers like Sprouts. In Q2 the brand partnered with a nationwide retailer to create new coffee offerings which will debut across brick and mortar locations, as well as on select e-commerce platforms before the end of 2023.
- Increased Sales & Revenue: From 2022 to 2023 GoodSAM’s nuts, chocolates, and snacks flew off shelves to the tune of a 171% year-over-year increase.
The company said it is also currently fundraising and exploring additional capital partnerships. The brand’s products are available on GoodSAMFoods.com, Amazon, Thrive Market, and select retailers, including Sprouts Market, Erewhon & Fresh Thyme, and include various chocolate bars, chocolate chips, nuts, coffee, candy-coated nuts, and more.