DairyReporter’s Dairy Innovation webinar will aim to provide answers to questions such as what’s driving innovation in functional dairy; how microencapsulation can pave the way for functional dairy products that live outside the fridge; how are consumer and regulatory trends driving sugar reduction; is plant-based dairy finally catching up on nutrition, texture and flavor, and where is precision fermentation dairy at in 2023?
Join our panel of experts to find out what each has to say about the latest product and policy developments and learn more about the state of the market.
Our expert speakers are:
- Aidan Fitzsimons, PhD – CEO of AnaBio Technologies Ltd.
- Carlotte Lucas – Senior Corporate Engagement Manager at the Good Food Institute Europe
- Trishala Bopanna – Head of Strategy & Partnerships at Better Dairy
- Harriet Burt – Senior Policy and International Projects Officer at Action on Sugar and Salt
Moderated by DairyReporter editor Teodora Lyubomirova, the topics to be explored include:
- Functional dairy: What’s the role of fortification in gaining a competitive advantage and appeal to active consumers, and how can microencapsulation enable dairy products that exist outside the cold chain?
- Animal-free dairy: Is plant-based finally catching up in terms of nutrition and functionality? How are investment, policy and scalability challenges affecting innovation in precision fermentation dairy?
- Sugar reduction: How is regulation working with and against innovators? What are the main challenges for manufacturers in terms of adapting to a changing regulatory landscape?
The webinar is designed to inform, inspire and instruct and should be relevant to a wide range of dairy industry stakeholders. It’s live on Thursday, June 1, at 3pm GMT/4pm CET/9am CT. The recording will also be available on demand, should you wish to revisit it at a later date.
Register here for this free event, which is sponsored by Kerry, Cargill and IFF.