Join FoodNavigator-USA senior correspondent Mary Ellen Shoup September 27 for a 60-minute webinar featuring market data and analysis from SPINS and insights on category trends from two emerging brands (Catalina Crunch and Eat the Change) and two CPG Giants (Mondelēz International and General Mills).
We’ll also delve into go-to-market and channel strategies, and explore new flavors, ingredients, and trends, from ‘plant-forward and planet-friendly’ snacks developed by Mondelēz International's SnackFutures innovation and venture hub; to keto-friendly sandwich cookies, cereal, and crunch mixes from Catalina Crunch; and mushroom jerky and carrot chews from Eat the Change.
Event: Healthy Snacking Trends
Date: Tuesday September 27, 2022
Time: 9.00 PT/11am Central
Duration: 60 minutes
- Brigette Wolf, VP, global head, SnackFutures (Mondelēz International)
- Brittany Schou, general manager and co-founder, Good Measure (General Mills)
- Scott Dicker, senior market insights analyst, SPINS
- Seth Goldman, founder, Eat the Change
- Krishna Kaliannan, CEO and founder, Catalina Crunch
Moderator: Mary Ellen Shoup, Senior Correspondent, FoodNavigator-USA
Register HERE for this FREE event, which is sponsored by Sweegen, Synergy, Kalsec, Nellson, Cargill, and ASR Group.