Order your ingredients toolkit now
What is the Synergy savoury ingredients toolkit?
The Synergy savoury ingredients toolkit includes a new range of premium ingredients designed to boost flavour and enhance mouthfeel in a wide range of dairy products, savoury bakery and snack products and ready meals. They also help to reduce salt and fat and keep declarable provenance. Combining our own expertise in taste creation, and the heritage of our parent company, Carbery, in cheese, we have developed an innovative and comprehensive portfolio that is easy to use and highly effective. The recipes included in the toolkit will show you how.
What are the products in the toolkit?
The toolkit is made up of a selection of products from the following Synergy ranges:
- Saporlait Cheese YE: a carefully-honed blend of named cheese and natural lactic yeast extract for flavour enhancement and the addition of creamy dairy notes
- Saporlait YEC: a combination of cheese, natural yeast extract and natural or NI flavourings, which restores flavour lost through cheese reduction. Ideal for low fat applications and cost reduction
- Saporlait Dairy Compounds: 100% natural flavour and mouthfeel enhancers in an easy-to-use powder format
- Saporlait Cheese Stocks: concentrated cheese stock pastes. Ideal when looking to reduce cheese content and minimise use of salt
- Saporlait Named Cheese Powders: clean-label spray-dried cheese powders with declarable provenance
- Saporesse Lactic and Brewer's Yeast Extracts: natural, mild and subtle yet effective flavour enhancement, enabling salt reduction, fat reduction and cost control in finished products
- SaltMate: a simple, natural and cost-effective way to reduce salt levels without compromising on taste
- Cheese boosters: a blend of yeast extract and flavouring designed to boost cheese notes in a range of applications. Ideal for low fat and cost-reduced recipes
To request your toolkit, simply complete your details at the bottom of this page.
Which of my products is the toolkit suitable for?
Within savoury bakery and snacks, the different products can be used in:
- Savoury pastries
- Snack seasonings
- Low fat applications
- Low salt products
It is also ideal for other applications, including dairy, ready meals, soups, sauces, dressings and more.
What cheese profiles are available?
Customers can choose from a wide range of cheese profiles, including:
- Mature cheddar
- Mild cheddar
- Red Leicester
- Irish farmhouse
- UK farmhouse cheddar
- Buffalo mozzarella
- Monterey Jack
- Cream cheese
- Toasted cheese-style
To see how our ingredients can improve your product, just complete your details at the bottom of this page.