TAMFEP, the Association of Manufacturers and Formulators of Enzyme products, & FEDIMA, the Federation of European Manufacturers and Suppliers of Ingredients to the Bakery, Confectionery and Patisseries Industries, are hosting a series of free webinars on the Safe Handling of Enzymes in the Bakery Sector. Four free-of-charge online webinars will address the mitigation of occupational exposure to dust and enzymes in the bakery sector and are targeted at a variety of operators (millers, artisan bakers, industrial bakers, ingredient suppliers) but also bakery education centres.
The third webinar of the series takes place on November 19 at 14:00 CET: Control of exposure during handling of enzymes in the bakery sector – Flour millers & Ingredients manufacturers.
To obtain insights, best practices & tools to:
- Control dust exposure in all sectors of the baking industry: milling, bakery ingredient production, craft and industrial bakeries
- Safeguard health of workers in the baking industry
Who should attend?
- SHE managers, WHS managers and/or OHS managers
- All plant operational staff, including managers
- R&D employees in the bakery sector
- Programme managers and teachers in bakery education centres
- Representatives of occupational health and safety organisations
- Craft/artisan bakers
- Bakers union representatives
The webinars – conducted in English by experts from AMFEP and FEDIMA – is free-of-charge. Duration is around 50 minutes, including Q&A. Materials will be made available after the session.
Register via this link.