Snackex – organized by the European Snacks Association – is the industry-defining event for the savory snacks business in Europe.
This year’s event is the biggest event – being held in Barcelona, Spain, on June 27 and 28 – so early registration means avoiding queues and making life easier for yourself.
According to the organizers, attending Snackex will help you better understand the new snacking landscape and which market trends the savory snack segment has to invest in to stay on top of the wave.
Today, traditional meal patterns have fallen away and snackification has become the center of consumer behavior, with consumers eager to try new flavors, ingredients and product types.
They are also willing to pay a premium if they taste good.
At Snackex 2019:
- Learn about the latest trends
- Attend an intensive conference focused on the issues facing snack producers
- Watch demonstration of the latest innovations in processing, packaging and technology
- Address the most pressing issues affecting the marketplace
- Discover the latest innovations, products and services
- Meet experts from every sector of the savory snacks industry
- Enjoy top hospitality and social functions where you can mix business with pleasure.
The free Snackex mobile app for iPhone, iPad, android and other mobile devices contains a wealth of info about the event, including exhibitors, conference program and event schedule.
Proceedings get under way for conference delegates on the Wednesday evening at a welcome reception networking function held on the CCIB terrace overlooking the Mediterranean.
On Thursday, keynote breakfast speaker Steven van Belleghem will get the day off to a flying start at the Snackex breakfast function.
To register for Snackex, click here.